NFL PREDICTIONS 2015/16
* indicates widlcard
RAVENS 11-5: A well balanced team that can pass, run and defend comes out atop rugged divison
*BENGALS 10-6 Another season, another playoff trip. Is this the year they finally win a playoff game?
STEELERS 9-7 The Iron Curtain is showing a lot of holes. This D can't stop anyone, but man can Ben pass!
BROWNS: 5-11 On D these guys are no slouches, but that offense...Yikes!
PATRIOTS 10-6 With Brady and Co. the victors in the "Deflategate" Saga, it will be business as usual.
JETS 10-6 Fitz is better than Geno anyway. Defense keeps Jets within an eyelash of making the playoffs.
DOLPHINS 10-6 Tannehill is the most underrated QB in NFL, but the man needs a suppoting cast.
BILLS 9-7 If Taylor is legit NFL QB and McCoy is healthy, these guys could be 11-5. Don't count on it.
COLTS 13-3 Colts fatten up on dreadful division. But that doesn't mean they aren't for real.
TEXANS 5-11 Losing Foster for significant time is killer, though D is still stacked.
JAGUARS 4-12 Team is slowly turning the ship around, but its a long, slow process.
TITANS 3-13 Mariota enters tough situation; no real weapons and spotty line protection
BRONCOS 10-6 Peyton's last hurrah is another good team who falls just short
*CHARGERS 10-6 Chargers could always pass and addition of Gordon will help the run.
CHIEFS 9-7 Good-but-not-great Chiefs sputter because of mediocre pass game (again).
RAIDERS 6-10 There are very promising pieces here, but they are still a few years from relevance.
PACKERS 11-5 Loss of Nelson hurts, but not enough to derail Rodgers and Co.
*VIKINGS 10-6 Promising Bridgewater gets his first taste of playoff football with help from AP.
LIONS 8-8 Yes they can pass, but what else can they do? They won't be the same without Suh
BEARS 5-11 D is bad, but can't be as bad as last year, but Loss of White makes O worse.
COWBOYS: 9-7 'Boys worse than last year but stil good enough to win mediocre division.
EAGLES 9-7 Bradford gets hurt (big surprise) but Sanchez effective in Kelly system. D if awful, though.
GIANTS 7-9 They will pass well, run poorly and play little to no defense.
REDSKINS 4-12 What a mess football in the Capital is these days.
SAINTS 9-7 The D is not as good as '13 but not as bad as '14. Brees still Brees.
PANTHERS 8-8 Cam is for real, but loss of Benjamin is killer on thin receiving corp.
BUCCANEERS 6-10 Winston has some nice weapons and will have a respectable rookie season.
FALCONS 6-10 Another team that can pass but can't do much else.
SEAHAWKS 14-2 Jimmy G. added to this team? That isn't even fair.
*CARDINALS 9-7 It all depends of Palmer's health. Coaching, D, and Receivers great, but not enough without QB.
RAMS 8-8 Foles true ability somewhere between great '13 and mediocre '14
49ERS 4-12 Worse offseason ever results in dismal showing.
(6) Bengals def (3) Patriots - The Bengals end their playoff W drought in style by beating champs in Foxboro
(4) Broncos def (5) Chargers - Peyton delivers carries his team for another deep run
(3) Cowboys def (6) Cardinals - Too much talent in pass game for Cards to handle
(5) Vikings def (4) Saints - Peterson runs over soft Saints D to the tune of 150+ yards
(1) Colts def (6) Bengals - The Bengals put a scare in the top seed but ultimately fall
(3) Broncos def (2) Ravens - Broncos avenge double overtime thriller loss of a few years ago
(1) Seahawks def (5) Vikings - Seahawks give young Vikings a lesson in playoff football
(2) Packers def (3) Cowboys - Last year's rematch, same result.
(1) Colts def (3) Broncos - the torch officially passed from Manning to Luck
(1) Seakhawks def (2) Packers - Stop me if you've heard this...last year's rematch, same result.
Seahawks def Colts - Luck continues to improve every year and make it one round farther, but Seahawks just too good on both sides of the ball for anyone to beat.